Following are some top tips to make sure your property is ready to perform:
- Keep decoration simple and décor very neutral.
- Storage, wardrobe and cupboard space are critical. Include free standing wardrobes or pantries if not built in.
- Bathrooms need to be workable and super clean. Remove mould and regrout if necessary to give a fresh look.
- Gardens should be easy to care for or include garden maintenance.
- Ensure the property looks, feels and smells clean.
- Have landlord protection insurance.
- Use an agent as tenants tend to prefer a middle man.
- Make sure the agent has access to realestate.com.au, domain.com.au and other popular websites such as: remax.com.au!