Property Managers Brisbane Intro
The team from RE/MAX Profile have looked after our rental property for a number of years. They are efficient, prompt and very professional, always helpful and no job is too big for them. I have no hesitation in recommending RE/MAX Profile to manage your rental property.Deb Murdoch
We had our house at Arana Hills on the rental market with another agent for almost 2 months with absolutely no interest. Things became desperate, and we decided to engage RE/MAX Profile at Paddington. We had previously had an excellent experience with RE/MAX Profile with the sale of our previous family home. The changeover was incredibly smooth, with excellent communication right from the start. Within 72 hours of RE/MAX taking our matter into their hands we had 3 expressions of interest on our house, and a contract 48 hours later with the best tenants we could ever hope for! The only regret we have is that we didn't engage RE/MAX earlier! Thank you RE/MAX Profile for not only your professional work ethic, which is of the highest standard, but for your consistently friendly, informative and personal approach. Thanks again for a job well done! Marlene Paterson
Helen and her team of property managers recognised that as a tenant my rental property was my home. They treated me respectfully and managed my needs professionally – this sets the standard for all property managers. Elizabeth
"Thanks Chris, really appreciate the hard work and dedication you've given towards finding a tenant for my property. The attention to detail and due diligence has been greatly appreciated. Look forward to working with you further in the future and will recommend your services going forward". Janelle Egli
I recently purchased an investment property through Remax. As I live interstate, I needed a professional team to manage my investment. Nikki and her Property Management Team at Profile Rentals have provided outstanding service and sound advice. Their understanding of the area and commitment to excellence has given me the peace of mind I need. I know my investment property is in great hands. Tavis Knack
For the lease of our house, we contracted with RE/MAX Profile Real Estate. Both Brittney and Helen immediately impressed us with their knowledge of the market, further to their professionalism and commitment to their words. They were quick to follow-up on all stages of the process, and kept us informed of developments at each point in time. We greatly appreciated their efficiency, extensive knowledge. and open and immediate communication, and would not hesitate to recommend their services to our friends and family.Suvena S., Indooroopilly
We are much appreciated for your professional management of our property since the date we bought this property. Your professionalism impressed us quite a lot and we thank you again for your work in these years, and if we have more property in future, we would be happy to use your team as service provider. Thanks and kind regards! Henry Huang
“I have employed the services of “RE/MAX Profile Real Estate” as managers of my unit at Red Hill since I purchased it four years ago and have always found them to be very professional in their dealings. I have no hesitation in recommending them as property managers. “Garth Henniker, Property Investor, Brisbane
Helen is a credit to the RE/MAX brand. She exemplifies the key values a customer looks for when choosing a property manager. With a warm and friendly manner, Helen always leaves you with the feeling you are in capable and trusted hands. Her dedicated work ethic and an engaging personality provides a professional yet personable experience unmatched by any other. I have no hesitation in recommending Helen and can testify to the added value she brings to the RE/MAX brand.
“RE/MAX Property Management team have now been managing my investment property for 3 years, during this time they have showed outstanding property management to maximise rental return on the property with exceptional service.”David Casey
- Five Toddlers Drown in QLD Swimming Pools Every Year – How Safe Is Your Pool? August 6, 2009
- Lack of Pet-Friendly Rentals Sees Pets Out on the Street… May 18, 2012
- Turning a Blind Eye on Blinds Could Cost $$$ and Lives… March 27, 2013
- Pool Safety Certificate Deadline Approaching August 7, 2010
- Smoke Alarms – Seller, Landlord and Tenant Responsibilities Made Clear April 6, 2011
- What makes a good property manager? January 28, 2016
- Slip, slop and slap on a fine for non-compliant pool owners December 1, 2015
- Christmas Colouring-in Competition 2015 October 30, 2015
- RE/MAX Profile Real Estate’s Property Investors Information Night 2015 October 26, 2015
- Who’s Responsible? – Mould on Rental Properties September 1, 2015
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina ,I have another question,how can I ...
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina, Does the window furnishing laws a...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for come up with great information. This wi...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for this informative post. Those people who...
- Henry: such an great post with great information. Very he...