9 Ways To Achieve More Rent For Your Property
Property Managers Brisbane Intro
"As a non-resident landlord, Nikki has been a reliable and responsive contact for over two years. During this time, Nikki has consistently met or exceeded my expectations covering the broad spectrum of property management duties; i.e. from detailed routine inspections and recommended maintenance, interaction and follow up with the body corporate, locating and managing tenants. During some difficult situations, Nikki has maintained a calm and professional manner.I am delighted to recommend Nikki’s property management skills and have no reason to look any further for an exemplary property manager."Cheryl Hennessy
Please accept my thanks to you and your team for managing my property.
This was my first experience with owning a rental property and your team made the job very easy.
The unit was only vacant for three days of the four years I owned it.
Your work in having the unit rented for 99.9% of the time is much appreciated.
The team at RE/MAX Profile have been excellent at managing my investment property. They have been efficient, punctual and very professional in managing all of the property related issues. That is why I have chosen them to look after another investment property.Great work.Erin Paschkewitz
This is just to say thank you for the professional service you provided in securing a tenant for our property. From the our first telephonic conversation you provided me with expert advise and assistance regarding the future rental of my property. What followed was what makes you stand out from the rest. You delivered on what you said was going to happen! You secured a tenant for us within 2 days of putting the property on the market. Throughout the process you kept me updated with any developments. What a pleasure it is to deal with you. You made my life so much easier. Thank you for creating a WOW moment.
RE/MAX Profile serves to full satisfaction! (Kind of a cliché – but so far I’m satisfied, so I hope this helps)Dhawal Patel
“I have employed the services of “RE/MAX Profile Real Estate” as managers of my unit at Red Hill since I purchased it four years ago and have always found them to be very professional in their dealings. I have no hesitation in recommending them as property managers. “Garth Henniker, Property Investor, Brisbane
I had the pleasure of meeting the team from RE/MAX when I first arrived in Brisbane back from North America. They were very friendly, professional and prompt in all our dealings, which didn’t stop once the lease was signed. I would recommend working with them to anyone looking to rent.Rhys – 7/12 Little St, Albion
“I found my property manager full of beans and a breath of fresh air which makes her fun, eager to please and profitable to deal with. In hindsight, had I known her a year ago my rent would have been $50/week higher and my troublesome tenants who ended up costing me thousands would have never been renting my house in the first place had I been using RE/MAX Profile's skills in choosing the right applicant.”Aileen Tilley, Property Investor, Brisbane
“RE/MAX Property Management team have now been managing my investment property for 3 years, during this time they have showed outstanding property management to maximise rental return on the property with exceptional service.”David Casey
My wife and I recently met Chris McCall at the RE/MAX office in Bardon. We were very impressed with his professional and positive attitude and decided to give him the opportunity to rent our property in Bardon.
This turned out to be a good decision as due to a very pro-active advertising plan, tenants were found and suitability assessed within 7 days. A rental agreement was signed and we are now looking forward to trouble free rental management with Chris and RE/MAX. Thanks Chris.
Gregory and Gaye Blake
- Five Toddlers Drown in QLD Swimming Pools Every Year – How Safe Is Your Pool? August 6, 2009
- Lack of Pet-Friendly Rentals Sees Pets Out on the Street… May 18, 2012
- Turning a Blind Eye on Blinds Could Cost $$$ and Lives… March 27, 2013
- Pool Safety Certificate Deadline Approaching August 7, 2010
- Smoke Alarms – Seller, Landlord and Tenant Responsibilities Made Clear April 6, 2011
- What makes a good property manager? January 28, 2016
- Slip, slop and slap on a fine for non-compliant pool owners December 1, 2015
- Christmas Colouring-in Competition 2015 October 30, 2015
- RE/MAX Profile Real Estate’s Property Investors Information Night 2015 October 26, 2015
- Who’s Responsible? – Mould on Rental Properties September 1, 2015
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina ,I have another question,how can I ...
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina, Does the window furnishing laws a...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for come up with great information. This wi...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for this informative post. Those people who...
- Henry: such an great post with great information. Very he...