9 Ways To Achieve More Rent For Your Property
Property Managers Brisbane Intro
I recently purchased an investment property through Remax. As I live interstate, I needed a professional team to manage my investment. Nikki and her Property Management Team at Profile Rentals have provided outstanding service and sound advice. Their understanding of the area and commitment to excellence has given me the peace of mind I need. I know my investment property is in great hands. Tavis Knack
We are much appreciated for your professional management of our property since the date we bought this property. Your professionalism impressed us quite a lot and we thank you again for your work in these years, and if we have more property in future, we would be happy to use your team as service provider. Thanks and kind regards! Henry Huang
"Moving your family to Brisbane from interstate is logistically very difficult. We would like to thank RE/MAX Profile, for making the job of finding an appropriate rental home easy for us. Their prompt approach to home maintenance, and follow-up contact was appreciated."Tania and Christopher Lee
For the lease of our house, we contracted with RE/MAX Profile Real Estate. Both Brittney and Helen immediately impressed us with their knowledge of the market, further to their professionalism and commitment to their words. They were quick to follow-up on all stages of the process, and kept us informed of developments at each point in time. We greatly appreciated their efficiency, extensive knowledge. and open and immediate communication, and would not hesitate to recommend their services to our friends and family.Suvena S., Indooroopilly
Helen is a credit to the RE/MAX brand. She exemplifies the key values a customer looks for when choosing a property manager. With a warm and friendly manner, Helen always leaves you with the feeling you are in capable and trusted hands. Her dedicated work ethic and an engaging personality provides a professional yet personable experience unmatched by any other. I have no hesitation in recommending Helen and can testify to the added value she brings to the RE/MAX brand.
RE/MAX Profile serves to full satisfaction! (Kind of a cliché – but so far I’m satisfied, so I hope this helps)Dhawal Patel
"Thanks Chris, really appreciate the hard work and dedication you've given towards finding a tenant for my property. The attention to detail and due diligence has been greatly appreciated. Look forward to working with you further in the future and will recommend your services going forward". Janelle Egli
Just wanted to let you know that I loved the Investor Newsletter - it looks great, has a lovely personal feel to it and the information was relevant and interesting. Well done.Emanda Bertwistle NSW
"As a non-resident landlord, Nikki has been a reliable and responsive contact for over two years. During this time, Nikki has consistently met or exceeded my expectations covering the broad spectrum of property management duties; i.e. from detailed routine inspections and recommended maintenance, interaction and follow up with the body corporate, locating and managing tenants. During some difficult situations, Nikki has maintained a calm and professional manner.I am delighted to recommend Nikki’s property management skills and have no reason to look any further for an exemplary property manager."Cheryl Hennessy
I just wanted to drop you a line to thank you for everything you have done with the property over the past couple of months. It's not easy when a tenant drops behind in rent and we really appreciated that you kept on top of the situation. When we changed our minds about the timing of coming to Brisbane, you had the property listed for rent the same afternoon and managed to have 2 applications in the first week. And ... you managed to increase the rent also, which is exactly what we were needing with our mortgage repayments. So I just wanted to drop a line to thank you as we really appreciate the efforts you have put in. Michelle Bridgford
- Five Toddlers Drown in QLD Swimming Pools Every Year – How Safe Is Your Pool? August 6, 2009
- Lack of Pet-Friendly Rentals Sees Pets Out on the Street… May 18, 2012
- Turning a Blind Eye on Blinds Could Cost $$$ and Lives… March 27, 2013
- Pool Safety Certificate Deadline Approaching August 7, 2010
- Smoke Alarms – Seller, Landlord and Tenant Responsibilities Made Clear April 6, 2011
- What makes a good property manager? January 28, 2016
- Slip, slop and slap on a fine for non-compliant pool owners December 1, 2015
- Christmas Colouring-in Competition 2015 October 30, 2015
- RE/MAX Profile Real Estate’s Property Investors Information Night 2015 October 26, 2015
- Who’s Responsible? – Mould on Rental Properties September 1, 2015
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina ,I have another question,how can I ...
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina, Does the window furnishing laws a...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for come up with great information. This wi...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for this informative post. Those people who...
- Henry: such an great post with great information. Very he...