How To Find, Interview & Hire the Best Property Management Team in Brisbane
Property Managers Brisbane Intro
Hello Helen, I just wanted to thank you for your efforts managing the property. It has been very smooth since you took over. It is an amazing contrast to the previous situation. Thank you Justin
“I have employed the services of “RE/MAX Profile Real Estate” as managers of my unit at Red Hill since I purchased it four years ago and have always found them to be very professional in their dealings. I have no hesitation in recommending them as property managers. “Garth Henniker, Property Investor, Brisbane
For the lease of our house, we contracted with RE/MAX Profile Real Estate. Both Brittney and Helen immediately impressed us with their knowledge of the market, further to their professionalism and commitment to their words. They were quick to follow-up on all stages of the process, and kept us informed of developments at each point in time. We greatly appreciated their efficiency, extensive knowledge. and open and immediate communication, and would not hesitate to recommend their services to our friends and family.Suvena S., Indooroopilly
My wife and I recently met Chris McCall at the RE/MAX office in Bardon. We were very impressed with his professional and positive attitude and decided to give him the opportunity to rent our property in Bardon.
This turned out to be a good decision as due to a very pro-active advertising plan, tenants were found and suitability assessed within 7 days. A rental agreement was signed and we are now looking forward to trouble free rental management with Chris and RE/MAX. Thanks Chris.
Gregory and Gaye Blake
"Moving your family to Brisbane from interstate is logistically very difficult. We would like to thank RE/MAX Profile, for making the job of finding an appropriate rental home easy for us. Their prompt approach to home maintenance, and follow-up contact was appreciated."Tania and Christopher Lee
We have been clients of RE/MAX Profile since 2005; having purchased our home through RE/MAX Profile and then using the firm as the letting agent when we moved overseas in 2007. The service provided by your company has been nothing short of exceptional. We would especially like acknowledge and thank property manager, Helen Bryan who time and again, went above and beyond for us... from letting our house, to arranging maintenance quotes, and ensuring emergency repairs on the property where carried out quickly by reputable tradesmen, Helen and the RE/MAX Profile team were there for us. As we have now moved back to Australia and are living in our house again we will no longer be a client of RE/MAX Profile, but we commend RE/MAX Profile to prospective clients as a reliable, trustworthy and highly professional estate agency. The event we re-let our property, we will certainly utilize RE/MAX Profile again! With many thanks again,
Keira Anderson and Luke Anderson
Helen and her team of property managers recognised that as a tenant my rental property was my home. They treated me respectfully and managed my needs professionally – this sets the standard for all property managers. Elizabeth
I recently purchased an investment property through Remax. As I live interstate, I needed a professional team to manage my investment. Nikki and her Property Management Team at Profile Rentals have provided outstanding service and sound advice. Their understanding of the area and commitment to excellence has given me the peace of mind I need. I know my investment property is in great hands. Tavis Knack
"Thanks Chris, really appreciate the hard work and dedication you've given towards finding a tenant for my property. The attention to detail and due diligence has been greatly appreciated. Look forward to working with you further in the future and will recommend your services going forward". Janelle Egli
“I feel so lucky to have such professional people running an efficient service but with a human touch. Recommendation without a doubt.”Finlay Davies,Property Investor, Brisbane
- Five Toddlers Drown in QLD Swimming Pools Every Year – How Safe Is Your Pool? August 6, 2009
- Lack of Pet-Friendly Rentals Sees Pets Out on the Street… May 18, 2012
- Turning a Blind Eye on Blinds Could Cost $$$ and Lives… March 27, 2013
- Pool Safety Certificate Deadline Approaching August 7, 2010
- Smoke Alarms – Seller, Landlord and Tenant Responsibilities Made Clear April 6, 2011
- What makes a good property manager? January 28, 2016
- Slip, slop and slap on a fine for non-compliant pool owners December 1, 2015
- Christmas Colouring-in Competition 2015 October 30, 2015
- RE/MAX Profile Real Estate’s Property Investors Information Night 2015 October 26, 2015
- Who’s Responsible? – Mould on Rental Properties September 1, 2015
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina ,I have another question,how can I ...
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina, Does the window furnishing laws a...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for come up with great information. This wi...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for this informative post. Those people who...
- Henry: such an great post with great information. Very he...