Queensland’s #1 Property Managers Reveal How You Can Get Maximum Returns on Your Investment Through Rental Yields that Keep Pace with Any Growth in the Market…Low Vacancy Rates PLUS: Upfront Honest Management Fees… RIGHT NOW!
Property Managers Brisbane Intro
Hello Helen, I just wanted to thank you for your efforts managing the property. It has been very smooth since you took over. It is an amazing contrast to the previous situation. Thank you Justin
Helen and her team of property managers recognised that as a tenant my rental property was my home. They treated me respectfully and managed my needs professionally – this sets the standard for all property managers. Elizabeth
This is just to say thank you for the professional service you provided in securing a tenant for our property. From the our first telephonic conversation you provided me with expert advise and assistance regarding the future rental of my property. What followed was what makes you stand out from the rest. You delivered on what you said was going to happen! You secured a tenant for us within 2 days of putting the property on the market. Throughout the process you kept me updated with any developments. What a pleasure it is to deal with you. You made my life so much easier. Thank you for creating a WOW moment.
"As a non-resident landlord, Nikki has been a reliable and responsive contact for over two years. During this time, Nikki has consistently met or exceeded my expectations covering the broad spectrum of property management duties; i.e. from detailed routine inspections and recommended maintenance, interaction and follow up with the body corporate, locating and managing tenants. During some difficult situations, Nikki has maintained a calm and professional manner.I am delighted to recommend Nikki’s property management skills and have no reason to look any further for an exemplary property manager."Cheryl Hennessy
“I feel so lucky to have such professional people running an efficient service but with a human touch. Recommendation without a doubt.”Finlay Davies,Property Investor, Brisbane
Just wanted to let you know that I loved the Investor Newsletter - it looks great, has a lovely personal feel to it and the information was relevant and interesting. Well done.Emanda Bertwistle NSW
“I have employed the services of “RE/MAX Profile Real Estate” as managers of my unit at Red Hill since I purchased it four years ago and have always found them to be very professional in their dealings. I have no hesitation in recommending them as property managers. “Garth Henniker, Property Investor, Brisbane
The team from RE/MAX Profile have looked after our rental property for a number of years. They are efficient, prompt and very professional, always helpful and no job is too big for them. I have no hesitation in recommending RE/MAX Profile to manage your rental property.Deb Murdoch
We have been clients of RE/MAX Profile since 2005; having purchased our home through RE/MAX Profile and then using the firm as the letting agent when we moved overseas in 2007. The service provided by your company has been nothing short of exceptional. We would especially like acknowledge and thank property manager, Helen Bryan who time and again, went above and beyond for us... from letting our house, to arranging maintenance quotes, and ensuring emergency repairs on the property where carried out quickly by reputable tradesmen, Helen and the RE/MAX Profile team were there for us. As we have now moved back to Australia and are living in our house again we will no longer be a client of RE/MAX Profile, but we commend RE/MAX Profile to prospective clients as a reliable, trustworthy and highly professional estate agency. The event we re-let our property, we will certainly utilize RE/MAX Profile again! With many thanks again,
Keira Anderson and Luke Anderson
"Moving your family to Brisbane from interstate is logistically very difficult. We would like to thank RE/MAX Profile, for making the job of finding an appropriate rental home easy for us. Their prompt approach to home maintenance, and follow-up contact was appreciated."Tania and Christopher Lee
- Five Toddlers Drown in QLD Swimming Pools Every Year – How Safe Is Your Pool? August 6, 2009
- Lack of Pet-Friendly Rentals Sees Pets Out on the Street… May 18, 2012
- Turning a Blind Eye on Blinds Could Cost $$$ and Lives… March 27, 2013
- Pool Safety Certificate Deadline Approaching August 7, 2010
- Smoke Alarms – Seller, Landlord and Tenant Responsibilities Made Clear April 6, 2011
- What makes a good property manager? January 28, 2016
- Slip, slop and slap on a fine for non-compliant pool owners December 1, 2015
- Christmas Colouring-in Competition 2015 October 30, 2015
- RE/MAX Profile Real Estate’s Property Investors Information Night 2015 October 26, 2015
- Who’s Responsible? – Mould on Rental Properties September 1, 2015
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina ,I have another question,how can I ...
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina, Does the window furnishing laws a...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for come up with great information. This wi...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for this informative post. Those people who...
- Henry: such an great post with great information. Very he...