The 9 Most Common Pitfalls That Landlords Fall Into Which Cost Them Thousands, And How To Avoid Them
Property Managers Brisbane Intro
“I have employed the services of “RE/MAX Profile Real Estate” as managers of my unit at Red Hill since I purchased it four years ago and have always found them to be very professional in their dealings. I have no hesitation in recommending them as property managers. “Garth Henniker, Property Investor, Brisbane
I just wanted to drop you a line to thank you for everything you have done with the property over the past couple of months. It's not easy when a tenant drops behind in rent and we really appreciated that you kept on top of the situation. When we changed our minds about the timing of coming to Brisbane, you had the property listed for rent the same afternoon and managed to have 2 applications in the first week. And ... you managed to increase the rent also, which is exactly what we were needing with our mortgage repayments. So I just wanted to drop a line to thank you as we really appreciate the efforts you have put in. Michelle Bridgford
“RE/MAX Property Management team have now been managing my investment property for 3 years, during this time they have showed outstanding property management to maximise rental return on the property with exceptional service.”David Casey
“I feel so lucky to have such professional people running an efficient service but with a human touch. Recommendation without a doubt.”Finlay Davies,Property Investor, Brisbane
"Thanks Chris, really appreciate the hard work and dedication you've given towards finding a tenant for my property. The attention to detail and due diligence has been greatly appreciated. Look forward to working with you further in the future and will recommend your services going forward". Janelle Egli
The team at RE/MAX Profile have been excellent at managing my investment property. They have been efficient, punctual and very professional in managing all of the property related issues. That is why I have chosen them to look after another investment property.Great work.Erin Paschkewitz
Hello Helen, I just wanted to thank you for your efforts managing the property. It has been very smooth since you took over. It is an amazing contrast to the previous situation. Thank you Justin
Please accept my thanks to you and your team for managing my property.
This was my first experience with owning a rental property and your team made the job very easy.
The unit was only vacant for three days of the four years I owned it.
Your work in having the unit rented for 99.9% of the time is much appreciated.
RE/MAX Profile serves to full satisfaction! (Kind of a cliché – but so far I’m satisfied, so I hope this helps)Dhawal Patel
Just wanted to let you know that I loved the Investor Newsletter - it looks great, has a lovely personal feel to it and the information was relevant and interesting. Well done.Emanda Bertwistle NSW
- Five Toddlers Drown in QLD Swimming Pools Every Year – How Safe Is Your Pool? August 6, 2009
- Lack of Pet-Friendly Rentals Sees Pets Out on the Street… May 18, 2012
- Turning a Blind Eye on Blinds Could Cost $$$ and Lives… March 27, 2013
- Pool Safety Certificate Deadline Approaching August 7, 2010
- Smoke Alarms – Seller, Landlord and Tenant Responsibilities Made Clear April 6, 2011
- What makes a good property manager? January 28, 2016
- Slip, slop and slap on a fine for non-compliant pool owners December 1, 2015
- Christmas Colouring-in Competition 2015 October 30, 2015
- RE/MAX Profile Real Estate’s Property Investors Information Night 2015 October 26, 2015
- Who’s Responsible? – Mould on Rental Properties September 1, 2015
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina ,I have another question,how can I ...
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina, Does the window furnishing laws a...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for come up with great information. This wi...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for this informative post. Those people who...
- Henry: such an great post with great information. Very he...