Property Managers Brisbane Intro
“I feel so lucky to have such professional people running an efficient service but with a human touch. Recommendation without a doubt.”Finlay Davies,Property Investor, Brisbane
This is just to say thank you for the professional service you provided in securing a tenant for our property. From the our first telephonic conversation you provided me with expert advise and assistance regarding the future rental of my property. What followed was what makes you stand out from the rest. You delivered on what you said was going to happen! You secured a tenant for us within 2 days of putting the property on the market. Throughout the process you kept me updated with any developments. What a pleasure it is to deal with you. You made my life so much easier. Thank you for creating a WOW moment.
"Moving your family to Brisbane from interstate is logistically very difficult. We would like to thank RE/MAX Profile, for making the job of finding an appropriate rental home easy for us. Their prompt approach to home maintenance, and follow-up contact was appreciated."Tania and Christopher Lee
Helen and her team of property managers recognised that as a tenant my rental property was my home. They treated me respectfully and managed my needs professionally – this sets the standard for all property managers. Elizabeth
Please accept my thanks to you and your team for managing my property.
This was my first experience with owning a rental property and your team made the job very easy.
The unit was only vacant for three days of the four years I owned it.
Your work in having the unit rented for 99.9% of the time is much appreciated.
RE/MAX Profile serves to full satisfaction! (Kind of a cliché – but so far I’m satisfied, so I hope this helps)Dhawal Patel
"As a non-resident landlord, Nikki has been a reliable and responsive contact for over two years. During this time, Nikki has consistently met or exceeded my expectations covering the broad spectrum of property management duties; i.e. from detailed routine inspections and recommended maintenance, interaction and follow up with the body corporate, locating and managing tenants. During some difficult situations, Nikki has maintained a calm and professional manner.I am delighted to recommend Nikki’s property management skills and have no reason to look any further for an exemplary property manager."Cheryl Hennessy
We are much appreciated for your professional management of our property since the date we bought this property. Your professionalism impressed us quite a lot and we thank you again for your work in these years, and if we have more property in future, we would be happy to use your team as service provider. Thanks and kind regards! Henry Huang
"Thanks Chris, really appreciate the hard work and dedication you've given towards finding a tenant for my property. The attention to detail and due diligence has been greatly appreciated. Look forward to working with you further in the future and will recommend your services going forward". Janelle Egli
We have been clients of RE/MAX Profile since 2005; having purchased our home through RE/MAX Profile and then using the firm as the letting agent when we moved overseas in 2007. The service provided by your company has been nothing short of exceptional. We would especially like acknowledge and thank property manager, Helen Bryan who time and again, went above and beyond for us... from letting our house, to arranging maintenance quotes, and ensuring emergency repairs on the property where carried out quickly by reputable tradesmen, Helen and the RE/MAX Profile team were there for us. As we have now moved back to Australia and are living in our house again we will no longer be a client of RE/MAX Profile, but we commend RE/MAX Profile to prospective clients as a reliable, trustworthy and highly professional estate agency. The event we re-let our property, we will certainly utilize RE/MAX Profile again! With many thanks again,
Keira Anderson and Luke Anderson
- Five Toddlers Drown in QLD Swimming Pools Every Year – How Safe Is Your Pool? August 6, 2009
- Lack of Pet-Friendly Rentals Sees Pets Out on the Street… May 18, 2012
- Turning a Blind Eye on Blinds Could Cost $$$ and Lives… March 27, 2013
- Pool Safety Certificate Deadline Approaching August 7, 2010
- Smoke Alarms – Seller, Landlord and Tenant Responsibilities Made Clear April 6, 2011
- What makes a good property manager? January 28, 2016
- Slip, slop and slap on a fine for non-compliant pool owners December 1, 2015
- Christmas Colouring-in Competition 2015 October 30, 2015
- RE/MAX Profile Real Estate’s Property Investors Information Night 2015 October 26, 2015
- Who’s Responsible? – Mould on Rental Properties September 1, 2015
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina ,I have another question,how can I ...
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina, Does the window furnishing laws a...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for come up with great information. This wi...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for this informative post. Those people who...
- Henry: such an great post with great information. Very he...