General Tenancy Agreements – What is required
Property Managers Brisbane Intro
The team at RE/MAX Profile have been excellent at managing my investment property. They have been efficient, punctual and very professional in managing all of the property related issues. That is why I have chosen them to look after another investment property.Great work.Erin Paschkewitz
“RE/MAX Property Management team have now been managing my investment property for 3 years, during this time they have showed outstanding property management to maximise rental return on the property with exceptional service.”David Casey
My wife and I recently met Chris McCall at the RE/MAX office in Bardon. We were very impressed with his professional and positive attitude and decided to give him the opportunity to rent our property in Bardon.
This turned out to be a good decision as due to a very pro-active advertising plan, tenants were found and suitability assessed within 7 days. A rental agreement was signed and we are now looking forward to trouble free rental management with Chris and RE/MAX. Thanks Chris.
Gregory and Gaye Blake
“I have employed the services of “RE/MAX Profile Real Estate” as managers of my unit at Red Hill since I purchased it four years ago and have always found them to be very professional in their dealings. I have no hesitation in recommending them as property managers. “Garth Henniker, Property Investor, Brisbane
“I found my property manager full of beans and a breath of fresh air which makes her fun, eager to please and profitable to deal with. In hindsight, had I known her a year ago my rent would have been $50/week higher and my troublesome tenants who ended up costing me thousands would have never been renting my house in the first place had I been using RE/MAX Profile's skills in choosing the right applicant.”Aileen Tilley, Property Investor, Brisbane
We are much appreciated for your professional management of our property since the date we bought this property. Your professionalism impressed us quite a lot and we thank you again for your work in these years, and if we have more property in future, we would be happy to use your team as service provider. Thanks and kind regards! Henry Huang
Helen is a credit to the RE/MAX brand. She exemplifies the key values a customer looks for when choosing a property manager. With a warm and friendly manner, Helen always leaves you with the feeling you are in capable and trusted hands. Her dedicated work ethic and an engaging personality provides a professional yet personable experience unmatched by any other. I have no hesitation in recommending Helen and can testify to the added value she brings to the RE/MAX brand.
"Moving your family to Brisbane from interstate is logistically very difficult. We would like to thank RE/MAX Profile, for making the job of finding an appropriate rental home easy for us. Their prompt approach to home maintenance, and follow-up contact was appreciated."Tania and Christopher Lee
RE/MAX Profile serves to full satisfaction! (Kind of a cliché – but so far I’m satisfied, so I hope this helps)Dhawal Patel
I had the pleasure of meeting the team from RE/MAX when I first arrived in Brisbane back from North America. They were very friendly, professional and prompt in all our dealings, which didn’t stop once the lease was signed. I would recommend working with them to anyone looking to rent.Rhys – 7/12 Little St, Albion
- Five Toddlers Drown in QLD Swimming Pools Every Year – How Safe Is Your Pool? August 6, 2009
- Lack of Pet-Friendly Rentals Sees Pets Out on the Street… May 18, 2012
- Turning a Blind Eye on Blinds Could Cost $$$ and Lives… March 27, 2013
- Pool Safety Certificate Deadline Approaching August 7, 2010
- Smoke Alarms – Seller, Landlord and Tenant Responsibilities Made Clear April 6, 2011
- What makes a good property manager? January 28, 2016
- Slip, slop and slap on a fine for non-compliant pool owners December 1, 2015
- Christmas Colouring-in Competition 2015 October 30, 2015
- RE/MAX Profile Real Estate’s Property Investors Information Night 2015 October 26, 2015
- Who’s Responsible? – Mould on Rental Properties September 1, 2015
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina ,I have another question,how can I ...
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina, Does the window furnishing laws a...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for come up with great information. This wi...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for this informative post. Those people who...
- Henry: such an great post with great information. Very he...