Renting a House or Unit in Queensland” The RTA Guide to Your Rights and Responsibilities
Property Managers Brisbane Intro
The team from RE/MAX Profile have looked after our rental property for a number of years. They are efficient, prompt and very professional, always helpful and no job is too big for them. I have no hesitation in recommending RE/MAX Profile to manage your rental property.Deb Murdoch
Hello Helen, I just wanted to thank you for your efforts managing the property. It has been very smooth since you took over. It is an amazing contrast to the previous situation. Thank you Justin
We are much appreciated for your professional management of our property since the date we bought this property. Your professionalism impressed us quite a lot and we thank you again for your work in these years, and if we have more property in future, we would be happy to use your team as service provider. Thanks and kind regards! Henry Huang
I just wanted to drop you a line to thank you for everything you have done with the property over the past couple of months. It's not easy when a tenant drops behind in rent and we really appreciated that you kept on top of the situation. When we changed our minds about the timing of coming to Brisbane, you had the property listed for rent the same afternoon and managed to have 2 applications in the first week. And ... you managed to increase the rent also, which is exactly what we were needing with our mortgage repayments. So I just wanted to drop a line to thank you as we really appreciate the efforts you have put in. Michelle Bridgford
“I have employed the services of “RE/MAX Profile Real Estate” as managers of my unit at Red Hill since I purchased it four years ago and have always found them to be very professional in their dealings. I have no hesitation in recommending them as property managers. “Garth Henniker, Property Investor, Brisbane
Helen is a credit to the RE/MAX brand. She exemplifies the key values a customer looks for when choosing a property manager. With a warm and friendly manner, Helen always leaves you with the feeling you are in capable and trusted hands. Her dedicated work ethic and an engaging personality provides a professional yet personable experience unmatched by any other. I have no hesitation in recommending Helen and can testify to the added value she brings to the RE/MAX brand.
We had our house at Arana Hills on the rental market with another agent for almost 2 months with absolutely no interest. Things became desperate, and we decided to engage RE/MAX Profile at Paddington. We had previously had an excellent experience with RE/MAX Profile with the sale of our previous family home. The changeover was incredibly smooth, with excellent communication right from the start. Within 72 hours of RE/MAX taking our matter into their hands we had 3 expressions of interest on our house, and a contract 48 hours later with the best tenants we could ever hope for! The only regret we have is that we didn't engage RE/MAX earlier! Thank you RE/MAX Profile for not only your professional work ethic, which is of the highest standard, but for your consistently friendly, informative and personal approach. Thanks again for a job well done! Marlene Paterson
Helen and her team of property managers recognised that as a tenant my rental property was my home. They treated me respectfully and managed my needs professionally – this sets the standard for all property managers. Elizabeth
RE/MAX Profile serves to full satisfaction! (Kind of a cliché – but so far I’m satisfied, so I hope this helps)Dhawal Patel
Please accept my thanks to you and your team for managing my property.
This was my first experience with owning a rental property and your team made the job very easy.
The unit was only vacant for three days of the four years I owned it.
Your work in having the unit rented for 99.9% of the time is much appreciated.
- Five Toddlers Drown in QLD Swimming Pools Every Year – How Safe Is Your Pool? August 6, 2009
- Lack of Pet-Friendly Rentals Sees Pets Out on the Street… May 18, 2012
- Turning a Blind Eye on Blinds Could Cost $$$ and Lives… March 27, 2013
- Pool Safety Certificate Deadline Approaching August 7, 2010
- Smoke Alarms – Seller, Landlord and Tenant Responsibilities Made Clear April 6, 2011
- What makes a good property manager? January 28, 2016
- Slip, slop and slap on a fine for non-compliant pool owners December 1, 2015
- Christmas Colouring-in Competition 2015 October 30, 2015
- RE/MAX Profile Real Estate’s Property Investors Information Night 2015 October 26, 2015
- Who’s Responsible? – Mould on Rental Properties September 1, 2015
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina ,I have another question,how can I ...
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina, Does the window furnishing laws a...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for come up with great information. This wi...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for this informative post. Those people who...
- Henry: such an great post with great information. Very he...