Smoke Alarms – Don’t Let Your House Burn Down, Know Your Obligations
Property Managers Brisbane Intro
I just wanted to drop you a line to thank you for everything you have done with the property over the past couple of months. It's not easy when a tenant drops behind in rent and we really appreciated that you kept on top of the situation. When we changed our minds about the timing of coming to Brisbane, you had the property listed for rent the same afternoon and managed to have 2 applications in the first week. And ... you managed to increase the rent also, which is exactly what we were needing with our mortgage repayments. So I just wanted to drop a line to thank you as we really appreciate the efforts you have put in. Michelle Bridgford
RE/MAX Profile serves to full satisfaction! (Kind of a cliché – but so far I’m satisfied, so I hope this helps)Dhawal Patel
“RE/MAX Property Management team have now been managing my investment property for 3 years, during this time they have showed outstanding property management to maximise rental return on the property with exceptional service.”David Casey
For the lease of our house, we contracted with RE/MAX Profile Real Estate. Both Brittney and Helen immediately impressed us with their knowledge of the market, further to their professionalism and commitment to their words. They were quick to follow-up on all stages of the process, and kept us informed of developments at each point in time. We greatly appreciated their efficiency, extensive knowledge. and open and immediate communication, and would not hesitate to recommend their services to our friends and family.Suvena S., Indooroopilly
Please accept my thanks to you and your team for managing my property.
This was my first experience with owning a rental property and your team made the job very easy.
The unit was only vacant for three days of the four years I owned it.
Your work in having the unit rented for 99.9% of the time is much appreciated.
“I have employed the services of “RE/MAX Profile Real Estate” as managers of my unit at Red Hill since I purchased it four years ago and have always found them to be very professional in their dealings. I have no hesitation in recommending them as property managers. “Garth Henniker, Property Investor, Brisbane
"Thanks Chris, really appreciate the hard work and dedication you've given towards finding a tenant for my property. The attention to detail and due diligence has been greatly appreciated. Look forward to working with you further in the future and will recommend your services going forward". Janelle Egli
This is just to say thank you for the professional service you provided in securing a tenant for our property. From the our first telephonic conversation you provided me with expert advise and assistance regarding the future rental of my property. What followed was what makes you stand out from the rest. You delivered on what you said was going to happen! You secured a tenant for us within 2 days of putting the property on the market. Throughout the process you kept me updated with any developments. What a pleasure it is to deal with you. You made my life so much easier. Thank you for creating a WOW moment.
"As a non-resident landlord, Nikki has been a reliable and responsive contact for over two years. During this time, Nikki has consistently met or exceeded my expectations covering the broad spectrum of property management duties; i.e. from detailed routine inspections and recommended maintenance, interaction and follow up with the body corporate, locating and managing tenants. During some difficult situations, Nikki has maintained a calm and professional manner.I am delighted to recommend Nikki’s property management skills and have no reason to look any further for an exemplary property manager."Cheryl Hennessy
"Moving your family to Brisbane from interstate is logistically very difficult. We would like to thank RE/MAX Profile, for making the job of finding an appropriate rental home easy for us. Their prompt approach to home maintenance, and follow-up contact was appreciated."Tania and Christopher Lee
- Five Toddlers Drown in QLD Swimming Pools Every Year – How Safe Is Your Pool? August 6, 2009
- Lack of Pet-Friendly Rentals Sees Pets Out on the Street… May 18, 2012
- Turning a Blind Eye on Blinds Could Cost $$$ and Lives… March 27, 2013
- Pool Safety Certificate Deadline Approaching August 7, 2010
- Smoke Alarms – Seller, Landlord and Tenant Responsibilities Made Clear April 6, 2011
- What makes a good property manager? January 28, 2016
- Slip, slop and slap on a fine for non-compliant pool owners December 1, 2015
- Christmas Colouring-in Competition 2015 October 30, 2015
- RE/MAX Profile Real Estate’s Property Investors Information Night 2015 October 26, 2015
- Who’s Responsible? – Mould on Rental Properties September 1, 2015
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina ,I have another question,how can I ...
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina, Does the window furnishing laws a...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for come up with great information. This wi...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for this informative post. Those people who...
- Henry: such an great post with great information. Very he...