9 Tips To Get Your Application Approved…And Faster!
Property Managers Brisbane Intro
Please accept my thanks to you and your team for managing my property.
This was my first experience with owning a rental property and your team made the job very easy.
The unit was only vacant for three days of the four years I owned it.
Your work in having the unit rented for 99.9% of the time is much appreciated.
The team from RE/MAX Profile have looked after our rental property for a number of years. They are efficient, prompt and very professional, always helpful and no job is too big for them. I have no hesitation in recommending RE/MAX Profile to manage your rental property.Deb Murdoch
"As a non-resident landlord, Nikki has been a reliable and responsive contact for over two years. During this time, Nikki has consistently met or exceeded my expectations covering the broad spectrum of property management duties; i.e. from detailed routine inspections and recommended maintenance, interaction and follow up with the body corporate, locating and managing tenants. During some difficult situations, Nikki has maintained a calm and professional manner.I am delighted to recommend Nikki’s property management skills and have no reason to look any further for an exemplary property manager."Cheryl Hennessy
“I found my property manager full of beans and a breath of fresh air which makes her fun, eager to please and profitable to deal with. In hindsight, had I known her a year ago my rent would have been $50/week higher and my troublesome tenants who ended up costing me thousands would have never been renting my house in the first place had I been using RE/MAX Profile's skills in choosing the right applicant.”Aileen Tilley, Property Investor, Brisbane
“I feel so lucky to have such professional people running an efficient service but with a human touch. Recommendation without a doubt.”Finlay Davies,Property Investor, Brisbane
Just wanted to let you know that I loved the Investor Newsletter - it looks great, has a lovely personal feel to it and the information was relevant and interesting. Well done.Emanda Bertwistle NSW
RE/MAX Profile serves to full satisfaction! (Kind of a cliché – but so far I’m satisfied, so I hope this helps)Dhawal Patel
The team at RE/MAX Profile have been excellent at managing my investment property. They have been efficient, punctual and very professional in managing all of the property related issues. That is why I have chosen them to look after another investment property.Great work.Erin Paschkewitz
This is just to say thank you for the professional service you provided in securing a tenant for our property. From the our first telephonic conversation you provided me with expert advise and assistance regarding the future rental of my property. What followed was what makes you stand out from the rest. You delivered on what you said was going to happen! You secured a tenant for us within 2 days of putting the property on the market. Throughout the process you kept me updated with any developments. What a pleasure it is to deal with you. You made my life so much easier. Thank you for creating a WOW moment.
“Your property manager has always been professional, efficient and has always been able to recommend courses of action or provide realistic options when decisions have been required. Your business continues to make relevant recommendations for any maintenance work and successfully marketed the property and found good tenants when the property was last vacated.”Paul Corrigon Property Investor, Brisbane
- Five Toddlers Drown in QLD Swimming Pools Every Year – How Safe Is Your Pool? August 6, 2009
- Lack of Pet-Friendly Rentals Sees Pets Out on the Street… May 18, 2012
- Turning a Blind Eye on Blinds Could Cost $$$ and Lives… March 27, 2013
- Pool Safety Certificate Deadline Approaching August 7, 2010
- Smoke Alarms – Seller, Landlord and Tenant Responsibilities Made Clear April 6, 2011
- What makes a good property manager? January 28, 2016
- Slip, slop and slap on a fine for non-compliant pool owners December 1, 2015
- Christmas Colouring-in Competition 2015 October 30, 2015
- RE/MAX Profile Real Estate’s Property Investors Information Night 2015 October 26, 2015
- Who’s Responsible? – Mould on Rental Properties September 1, 2015
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina ,I have another question,how can I ...
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina, Does the window furnishing laws a...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for come up with great information. This wi...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for this informative post. Those people who...
- Henry: such an great post with great information. Very he...