Peace of mind plays a big part in property investment. The right property manager can save investors a whole host of headaches and sleepless nights, so choosing the right one is vital.
Tips on what to ask a potential property manager include:
- How many properties do you manage and how large is your management team? An effective property management department should operate on around 100 properties per manager.
- Will you be the actual property manager looking after my investment?
- How much experience do you have in this industry?
A good property manager will offer the following:
- An annual rent review
- Timely processing of rent increases
- Regular routine inspections
- Minimise vacancy by planning re-letting.
We would love to assist you with your property. Please contact us on: 3510 5222.