Keeping up to date with the latest laws that govern renting in Qld is never easy so we have included for your reference the latest guide from the RTA, a must read for all Tenants and landlords. In this new edition you will find a new look and layout, new icons, hot tips and flow charts to help you gain a better understanding of the laws that govern renting in Queensland.
In addition to this, there is expanded information on:
- repeated breaches by both the tenant and lessor/agent
- maintenance of the property
- breaking a lease
- giving (and receiving) the correct amount of notice
- penalties for breaches of the Act
- the rules around rent increases, and
- ending a tenancy agreement.
For your copy of the RTA booklet Managing General Tenancies in Queensland click here.