Property Managers Brisbane Intro
We have been clients of RE/MAX Profile since 2005; having purchased our home through RE/MAX Profile and then using the firm as the letting agent when we moved overseas in 2007. The service provided by your company has been nothing short of exceptional. We would especially like acknowledge and thank property manager, Helen Bryan who time and again, went above and beyond for us... from letting our house, to arranging maintenance quotes, and ensuring emergency repairs on the property where carried out quickly by reputable tradesmen, Helen and the RE/MAX Profile team were there for us. As we have now moved back to Australia and are living in our house again we will no longer be a client of RE/MAX Profile, but we commend RE/MAX Profile to prospective clients as a reliable, trustworthy and highly professional estate agency. The event we re-let our property, we will certainly utilize RE/MAX Profile again! With many thanks again,
Keira Anderson and Luke Anderson
“RE/MAX Property Management team have now been managing my investment property for 3 years, during this time they have showed outstanding property management to maximise rental return on the property with exceptional service.”David Casey
I just wanted to drop you a line to thank you for everything you have done with the property over the past couple of months. It's not easy when a tenant drops behind in rent and we really appreciated that you kept on top of the situation. When we changed our minds about the timing of coming to Brisbane, you had the property listed for rent the same afternoon and managed to have 2 applications in the first week. And ... you managed to increase the rent also, which is exactly what we were needing with our mortgage repayments. So I just wanted to drop a line to thank you as we really appreciate the efforts you have put in. Michelle Bridgford
The team at RE/MAX Profile have been excellent at managing my investment property. They have been efficient, punctual and very professional in managing all of the property related issues. That is why I have chosen them to look after another investment property.Great work.Erin Paschkewitz
Hello Helen, I just wanted to thank you for your efforts managing the property. It has been very smooth since you took over. It is an amazing contrast to the previous situation. Thank you Justin
I recently purchased an investment property through Remax. As I live interstate, I needed a professional team to manage my investment. Nikki and her Property Management Team at Profile Rentals have provided outstanding service and sound advice. Their understanding of the area and commitment to excellence has given me the peace of mind I need. I know my investment property is in great hands. Tavis Knack
“I found my property manager full of beans and a breath of fresh air which makes her fun, eager to please and profitable to deal with. In hindsight, had I known her a year ago my rent would have been $50/week higher and my troublesome tenants who ended up costing me thousands would have never been renting my house in the first place had I been using RE/MAX Profile's skills in choosing the right applicant.”Aileen Tilley, Property Investor, Brisbane
"Thanks Chris, really appreciate the hard work and dedication you've given towards finding a tenant for my property. The attention to detail and due diligence has been greatly appreciated. Look forward to working with you further in the future and will recommend your services going forward". Janelle Egli
Please accept my thanks to you and your team for managing my property.
This was my first experience with owning a rental property and your team made the job very easy.
The unit was only vacant for three days of the four years I owned it.
Your work in having the unit rented for 99.9% of the time is much appreciated.
The team from RE/MAX Profile have looked after our rental property for a number of years. They are efficient, prompt and very professional, always helpful and no job is too big for them. I have no hesitation in recommending RE/MAX Profile to manage your rental property.Deb Murdoch
- Five Toddlers Drown in QLD Swimming Pools Every Year – How Safe Is Your Pool? August 6, 2009
- Lack of Pet-Friendly Rentals Sees Pets Out on the Street… May 18, 2012
- Turning a Blind Eye on Blinds Could Cost $$$ and Lives… March 27, 2013
- Pool Safety Certificate Deadline Approaching August 7, 2010
- Smoke Alarms – Seller, Landlord and Tenant Responsibilities Made Clear April 6, 2011
- What makes a good property manager? January 28, 2016
- Slip, slop and slap on a fine for non-compliant pool owners December 1, 2015
- Christmas Colouring-in Competition 2015 October 30, 2015
- RE/MAX Profile Real Estate’s Property Investors Information Night 2015 October 26, 2015
- Who’s Responsible? – Mould on Rental Properties September 1, 2015
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina ,I have another question,how can I ...
- Laraine Jerrett: Dear Christina, Does the window furnishing laws a...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for come up with great information. This wi...
- Ella Rich: Thanks for this informative post. Those people who...
- Henry: such an great post with great information. Very he...